Thursday, July 12, 2007

Visit to U.S.A

Confused,little nervous because i had already started to count remain hours for my departure to U.S. Since Dashain tika had just finished but yet had to visit some relatives to get tika but i could not attend despite their insistence .I wished that i could slow down stormy time .

So quickly my last night at my house came ,which was so hard to pass.It was almost 6 hour's tug of war in my mind questioning like, why this day come to my life? I knew that price that i would have to pay would never gonna reim-burse & those time would never come back again.I could imagine , it's gonna be hard for my loving wife who is not just intelligent but she is my inspiration too,

I saw my innocent, one & half years old daughter was sleeping ,i kept thinking that 'oh my god from tomorrow i wont see them for may be years & thought that it would be much more harder if she was more younger , questioning to my self & trying to find out the reason for this day ,again looking at my daughtar 'may be for her better future' .For her future, she would not see me for years & i have to leave most dearest daughter who is most prescise to me ,but i was like stupid blaming my child for this day............

I hated those brightness of the morning because i've to leave at around 11:00 for airport , i had to finished my packing & was trying to remember necessary stuffs, i had to collect medicine .thanks to my brother who helped me a lot & i started to get sagun from everyone & they all were blessing me for future .some of them was saying that '''wow you are damn lucky fellow , you are going to U.S. ,you must be happy yeah'''.But i could feel the concealed pain was going inside my heart. It was so hard to leave my family & my country .

And i was kind of stupid that I was ignoring my wife & daughter ,so that i could quit from them easily . i knew it that its kind of losing & gaining reality .I got hugs & goodbye from every body & headed towards airport , i could not interrupt tears coming from my eyes .I got final good byes & wishes from my dad ,brothers & freinds .I was with my cousin who was staff of Qatar airways at departure hall waiting for the announcement from the thai airways ,as soon as i got onboard & fastened my seatbelt, i was imagining that finally my dream had become true but i knew that its gonna be long journey...

No comments: